Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ipod


Yeah, I finally have entered mainstream and bought an Ipod. I bought the new Nano Ipod, that is square, in black.

At work all day I mostly do data entry to bill out ambulance transports so music is kind of important if you want the day to go by fast. Before I just listen to the radio but the only channel that I could get was called the Valley station. We live an hour outside of Anchorage so the valley just listens to Anchorage radio stations. But the Valley does have it's own station that plays a mixture of everything. So you get a lot of songs you don't like. I moved to a different desk at work and the one station that I got I could not make come in very good anymore. So my 8 hour day felt like a 20 hour day.

We I plugged my Ipod into my parents computer to set it up the Ipod pulls all of the music you have on the computer. Well my dad is a big have of OLD COUNTRY and he had about 180 old country songs on there. I had to let the Ipod pull them in before I could delete them. So then the next day at work I was all ready to listen to my Ipod I found a few songs that I had missed from my dad's collection. Oh well, at least I can still delete them off.

3 comments:

---- said...

Don't feel bad about not getting the Ipod until now. We have one and I tried to use it once, and that stupid little click wheel was so freakin annoying! I know they are supposed to be great and Kaden said that it would be nice once I got used to it, but I can never get the damn thing to work right for me...so I bagged the whole thing.

Laura said...

iTunes is not the best program, its kind of hard to figure out!! Congrats on the nano though, it gets addicting!!

Laura said...

You need to bring your ipod to my house- I have lots of songs!!