Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

All clear....

Well I got the call and I have been cleared for surgery. yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes felt I would never get to this point. Now is the hard part I have to wait for the insurance company to authorize the surgery so that I can have it. And I know what you are thinking because I thought the same thing I have had to go thru all of those appointments and spend quite a bit of money and I don't even know if I can have the surgery yet.

Now I just have to go thru the waiting game.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You'll be able to get the surgery! They may make you redo some stuff- but they wont get away with just saying "no"- can they? The waiting game SUCKS. I cant wait to hear what they say!

---- said...

Heidi-
I am so excited that you started a Blog too! It is awesome to see that you are doing so much to have children...I would have totally given up by now...esp if I knew the children I was going to get! ha ha
But I am totally excited for you. I am sure everything will work out for you! Of all the people I know I can't even begin to imagine who deserves it more than you!