Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The first step....

One of the first things I had to do was a 6 month doctor supervised diet. Back in November I went to my doctor and told him I wanted to start the process because my insurance requires a 6 month doctor supervised diet. So he wasn't real supportive at first he was just said "what do you want me to do". In my head I felt like screaming I want you to do what ever it takes so that I can get this surgery.

Well he did not tell me I had to come in every month, I think because he did not take me seriously, so I did not come back in until February 2007. Which meant I had to start the 6 month doctor supervised diet from then not November.

Still some how I missed April so I might have to do 6 months from May on I am not sure how strict the Insurance company will be. So basically I live at the doctors office. Once I got 5 months into the supervised diet my doctor refered me to Dr. Todd in Anchorage who will be the one to do my surgery.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You really HAVE lived at the doctors office!! So annoying!