Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cards

I went with my sister and mom to a Stampin Up party today. It was called 10-10-10, you make 10 cards at 10 minutes a piece for $10. This is right up my alley because I am not very creative but can copy real good. So I can take the examples that we have to follow and sometimes make them a little better (not often). We got to make a variety of different cards not just fall cards which made it nice.

It was so funny though a lot of people from the ward were there and most of them know our family because my dad was the bishop for a while. Anyways one lady was asking about my other sister Laura and why she wasn't there because she is so, then she stopped herself and you could tell she was going to say creative so she added well you all are creative also. My mom, sister, and I just laughed and told her we know that Laura is the creative one in the family. Once I figure it out I will post some pictures of the cards we made.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I mostly just copy too!! Haha;)

---- said...

I am so not creative either...so I love those card classes. I do them all the time here. (I bet you could guess they are a HUGE hit in Utah!) They are so cute and handy to have on hand..plus when you give them away people think that you spent all this time "making" a card for them! :)

Hey send me an email so I can invite you to my blog. mardimiller@yahoo.com