Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Starting to see results!!

Well tomorrow will be my 2 week anniversary for my surgery. These past two weeks have not been the easiest but have not been as bad as I thought they were going to be. I am still on soft foods; jello, mashed potatoes, pudding, cottage cheese, apple sauce, re fried beans, and Cheerios's. I am very tired of soft food and just want something that I can really bite into. But I am seeing some great results, on Saturday I weighed myself and I am down 20 lbs. I have never had that kind of success before. I can't help but smile after I see those numbers on the scale. My family said that they can start to see results and say that I am looking thinner in the face. I will try and up date this post and a few older posts to add some pictures that I have taken along the way.

I have been doing pretty good at home, the first week I was home I had to stop half way up or down the stairs because it was to much for me. But now I have been able to go up and down stairs without stopping just not very fast. I did not think that I would be physically winded just because of the surgery but I was. Well like I said I have been doing so good so I thought I would go shopping with my sister (Laura) to Jo Ann's to get some stuff for our postcard project that we were going to do.

So of course Jo Ann's was having a great sell on fabric and other things so we had to walk back and forth to make sure we say everything. Then we decided that we needed to go to Walmart also. Half way thru Walmart I was not feeling so good. By the time we got out of Walmart I was sweating up a storm. So even though I am feeling pretty darn good I think I will have to cut back on my shopping trips.

6 comments:

---- said...

Heidi! That is so awesome! I cannot wait to see your results! I hope that when it is all said and done, you will finally be able to see that your insides will match your outsides! You are such a beautiful person and I cannot wait for you to shine!

Debbie said...

Way to go Heidi! I am very excited for you. Two of my sisters-in-law and both my mother-in-law and father-in-law have had the surgery, all with great results, and it sounds like you're already doing awesome!!! That is so great. Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog, it makes me feel like I'm cool when I have cool people leave comments:)

Laura said...

I feel bad the shopping trip was so hard on you..we'll wait a while till the next one! woo hoo for weight loss!

Laura said...

Jeremy said "Heidi HATES to update her blog!" last night. So yeah.. get on it.

---- said...

You have been tagged, read my blog for instructions.

---- said...

You better get on this blog and post a pic! You little stinker!!!
also, when I send out Christmas cards...do you just want me to send yours to your parents? or do you have a P.O. box or something?