Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting ready for surgery.

So to get ready for my surgery I have to go on an Atkins diet. Which means no carbs, I hate this one of the reason's I have a weight problem is my love of carbs. But my doctor wants me to lose some weigh before I go thru with my surgery.


The first night that I can not have any carbs some girl who was over to our house for dinner thought she was going to be funny and make a joke that the muffins my mom made were so good and she just wanted me to know that. Well needless to she I wanted to let her know where she could go but held my tongue, Scott glared at her for me. Just have to love my husband he is there for me and love me and stick up for me always when I need him to be.


I did great on the diet for most of the week but I have to admit I finally broke down and had a sandwich I could not help it. But I think I still lost 6lbs before the surgery when Scott and I did our before pictures and before weight.

2 comments:

---- said...

Hey girl! How are you feeling? I hope everything went well for you! I'm going to have to come and see you sometime. I keep wanting to go up one of these summers..but who knows when it will be! I hope everything went good and that you are doing ok with the recovery! love ya!

Laura said...

Who's the girl that made the comment about the muffins??