Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My baby turned 1

The pictures are in the wrong order so they kind of go backwards. But this is one of Reagan's presents that she got from her Auntie Laura, it did not take her long to figure out that if you hit the nose of the lion it will play a fun song. She was so cute that we got video of her on the lion jumping up and down while the music was playing and once it stopped she would slap the nose again to get it to start again.

Here is a group shot of all the kids at Reagan's party. Of course Autumn and India won't smile (I think they are still learning to smile at the camera) and Cody looks like an idiot (he won't let us have a good picture with him in it. But Reagan, Tate and Jack look very cute.


Reagan got her very own cake to have all to herself. At first she wasn't sure what to do with it and would just pick a little off the cake at a time. But she then realised that it was sweet and might be good to eat.


Auntie made her a new shirt to wear to let everyone know that she was one. I went online and found out how to make korker ribbons (and I am probably going to go overboard on them now that I know how) to put on the party hat on her shirt.

I wanted to make Reagan something for her birthday to go with the shirt that Laura made for her so I thought I would tackle a tutu. I have to admit that I don't have much Patience for some crafts and if you look to closely you will see how uneven some of the tulle strips are. But from far away I think that it is very cute. She is my little princess!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Cant believe shes one!! LOVE you reagan!!