Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Goldilocks and the three bears..kind of

I found these costumes online for only $6 a piece, so I thought it would be so cute to have all the girls dress up as the three bears. I also thought it would be cute if I went as Goldilocks, I could get all four costumes with shipping for only $40. I thought it would be so cute for all of us to get our picture taken together as Goldilocks and the three bears. But once we got to the place to take pictures the wind was blowing and it was so cold so no Goldilocks, just the three bears.
I could not get anyone to smile, I tried everything and my sister and friends who had also gone with their kids could not get them to smile either. But even though they aren't smiling I still think it is a cute picture of them.


This was as close as I got to dressing up as Goldilocks, as you can tell in the picture the wind was blowing and made it VERY cold. This was the Trunk or Treat at our church, so the girls got a little candy.

I did get one very cute picture of Reagan smiling in her bear costume.





I thought this was a very sweet picture of the girls kissing Reagan.


This looks like a line up picture, they look real tough here again no smiles. = )

No comments: