Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just because


I had been out and about and when I came home this is what I found on the table for me. Before we got married I got flowers all the time, if I hurt my finger at work or for our 2 month dating anniversary, I got them all the time. And Scott would say that he was going to keep it up once we got married because it was so easy to do and it makes your wife happy. Well I think he forgot what he use to say because I don't get them very often any more. But when I do get them he puts a lot of thought into choosing something for me and they are always very pretty.
So thank you Scott for the pretty flowers and candy, it was a nice surprise!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful man! You so deserve it!