Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer pics!


I thought that this was a great picture of uncle Cody and Jack mowing the lawn together.





























Over a long weekend this summer we went camping with some friends of ours. We went up to Hatchers Pass and the first day we were there it rained all day. Plus there was still snow in some areas were it had not all melted. So once again I under estamted how cold it could be at night in Alaska and Scott and I were a little cold. After that trip I decided I wanted a great sleeping bag that would keep me warm and dry for my birthday. Hopefuly Scott took the hit and knows what to get me for my birthday. Even though it was cold and rainy most of the time we did get a little sun and I (Heidi) of course got a sun burn from the little time the sun was out. But all in all we had a great time and look forward to going camping again.





2 comments:

Laura said...

It does look beautiful but super cold! Grr, what's up with this summer?!

---- said...

You're not allowed to look that good camping!!