Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Loss..


Spotting in Early Pregnancy...
I had a miscarriage on Wednesday, I have been trying to prepare myself for it because I started spotting on Tuesday the 8th but I wasn't very worried because it was never very much definitely not like having a period. I was so happy to finally be able to say I was pregnant. This trial has not been easy for me at all, and I know that if I can get pregnant once then it can probably happen again. But that is one of those sayings that you say because you have nothing else to say and it just sucks all around.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So sorry to hear that Heidi! We'll keep you in our prayers here!!!

Laura said...

I have full faith you will have a family with all the kids you want- it just is hard to do it on the Lord's timetable. I know that I don't "know how you feel"- I can't even imagine- but I know you'll be pregnant again soon. We are all praying for you and Scott!