Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Job!!


Well this past week Scott has been able to starting training one of the new gals and get her up to speed. For those of you who don't know Scott works in Eagle River at the State's female prison.


Scott didn't think that he is the best one for the job to start training but I know better. He is very good at working with people, but he thinks that since he has only been there for two 1/2 years he is not qualified enough. His supervisors are also pushing him to think about becoming a supervisor himself. I am just a little biased but I think he would be great at it and do a good job. Plus the pay raise would not be bad at all either.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Scott would be great- I always knew he wouls work his way up fast!

Debbie said...

Wow, I hadn't checked your blog in a while and didn't know you were posting again! Its good to see you back! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage--that must be so hard.....I'll keep you in my prayers!