Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Interior paint....

Here is the sign that our builder put up in front of our house so that everyone knows who built our house. Also you can see that some of our dead wood is gone from the front. We had a friend from work come out and get some free firewood and now the front looks a lot better.

Here is our empty kitchen and pantry. Once the cabinets are in it will look great. I am just so happy that I am going to have a pantry in this house.

My sister helped me pick out this color (meaning she picked it out and said it would look good after I told her I wanted a taupe color). I don't paint anything without asking my sister Laura for help with colors. She helps me get past my fear of choosing the wrong color and it always looks great. I would not have picked the color on my own. This is part of our great room and the stairs to the walk-out basement.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Coming along nice, now all the hard work begins!!

Renae said...

It is so exciting for you to watch your house being built!! I loved to see our house go up. We checked it almost everyday! Congrats on your house, I am excited for you.