Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas...

Bringing up the lights..


Christmas breakfast, we only have this breakfast once a year and for good reason if you had it any more you would gain a lot of weight. But boy was it good. Scott's mom Pat was able to come visit us and join us for Christmas this year. I was so nice to have all of our family together.



New Christmas outfit, I don't get one from my mom anymore but it's tradition so I have to uphold the tradition. = )



Our new Christmas PJ's, another tradition that must be upheld even if I do have to buy them for myself.

Well I got a lot of great wonderful presents and enjoyed the time I got to spend with family this year. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas this year and remembered the true reason for Christmas. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

---- said...

You are looking so great Heidi!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!

Laura said...

I agree you are looking quite slender!!! Where are you at weight wise? We need to do something for 100!!