Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Summers over!!

I can not believe how fast my summer has gone. The fair is starting here and that means that summer is over. Once Scott and I go I will report back with pictures and commentary with how the fair stacks up this year. = )

I has been 3 weeks now since I started my new job and it is great. Not to long after I started they asked everyone if they would like to work 4-10's. At first I was not interested but the switch days off so one week I have Monday off then the next week I have Friday off so every other weekend I have a 4 day week end. Plus my 4 day weekend is the same time that Scott has off since he does 7 on and 7 off.

2 comments:

---- said...

I cannot believe how fast summer has gone for me too! Whitney just started school yesterday! That is awesome about your job! My mom's work does the 4-10's in the summer and she loves it! Plus it is always nice to get to have days off with your hubby!

Laura said...

Ok update please.. did you take any pics on your trip?