Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tagged

Well I don't have 6 people to send this on to but I can still write the 6 things about myself.

1. I hate to make my bed. I think that it is such a waste of time.

2. I want to quit work and become a stay at home mom. (maybe some day)

3. I love to read and go to the movies.

4. I collect snowmen and love to get them all out in the winter time.

5. I do not like to clean and any time I can get my husband to do it the better.

6. I love to cook and watch the food network channel and find new good receipes.

3 comments:

Laura said...

You cook, he does the dishes. Works out perfect!

---- said...

I hear you on the cleaning thing...but unfortunately if I don't do it...it never gets done! :)

---- said...

HELLOOO! Post a Pic! I want to see the results!!!